Xvir 0.5 mg Tablet (ENTECAVIR 0.5MG)
Price And Quantity
- Other Types
- Entecavir 0.5 mg
- as per physician
- as per physician
- AS PER PHYSICIAN
- 30 TABLET IN ONE BOTTLE Unit
- Store below 30C
USES OF X VIR TABLET
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- HIV infection
- In Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- In patients with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, X Vir 0.5mg Tablet works by preventing the HBV virus from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and makes the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications and improves the quality of life.
- This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines. It is not a cure and should neither be used to prevent HBV infection. It is important that you take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you're worried about them
- Stomach pain
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. X Vir 0.5mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
- X Vir 0.5mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Bottle of 30 Tablet
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- COA MSDS
Plot No. - 13, Gopal Krishna Nagar, Wathoda Lay-out, Ring Road Nagpur Maharashtra India +918037261292