Price And Quantity
- Other Types
- Tenofovir Alafenamide (25mg)
USES OF TAFNAT TABLET
In HIV infection
- HIV infection
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
In HIV infection
- Tafnat Tablet is an antiretroviral medicine. It works by preventing HIV from multiplying in your body. It helps control the infection and makes your immune system work better. This lowers your chances of getting complications such as new infections and improves your quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines.
- It is not a cure for HIV or AIDS and should not be used to prevent HIV after accidental exposure to a risk. You must take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of your combination of medicines and reduces the chances of your HIV infection becoming resistant to antiretroviral medicines. However, taking this medicine will not prevent you from passing HIV to other people.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you're worried about them
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tafnat Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
- Tafnat Tablet is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 2 Week
- Bottle of 30 Tablet
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Plot No. - 13, Gopal Krishna Nagar, Wathoda Lay-out, Ring Road Nagpur Maharashtra India +918037261292