Pentasa 1/2 Gm Sachet (Mesalazine)
Price And Quantity
- Other Types
- Mesalazine 2G
- as per physician
- GRANULES OF 2G
- AS PER PHYSICIAN
- 2G GRANULES IN ONE SACHET Boxes
- Store below 30Â°C
- You have been prescribed Pentasa 2 gm Granules for treating and lowering the symptoms of mild inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis.
- Don't break, chew, or crush the tablets or granules. Swallow them whole with plenty of water.
- Do not take antacids with Pentasa 2 gm Granules as it can make your inflammation worse.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions before you start treatment with this medicine and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you have severely decreased kidney or liver function.
- Don't take Pentasa 2 gm Granules if you're allergic to aspirin or if you have blood disorders.
- Side Effects of Pentasa are Rash, Headache, Vomiting, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Diarrhoea.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 2GM IN 1 SACHET
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- COA MSDS
Plot No. - 13, Gopal Krishna Nagar, Wathoda Lay-out, Ring Road Nagpur Maharashtra India +918037261292