Hepcinat Plus Tablet
Price And Quantity
- Other Types
- Daclatasvir (60mg) + Sofosbuvir (400mg)
USES OF HEPCINAT PLUS TABLET
- Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
- In Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
- Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV). When the infection moves into a long-lasting stage, it is called chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet helps reduce the number of hepatitis C viruses by preventing them from spreading in your body. This helps control the infection and helps you recover faster. It is important that you take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you're worried about them
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Hepcinat Plus 60mg/400mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines. Daclatasvir and Sofosbuvir are antiviral medications. They work by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 2 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Plot No. - 13, Gopal Krishna Nagar, Wathoda Lay-out, Ring Road Nagpur Maharashtra India +918037261292