- Other Types
- Daclatasvir (60mg)
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
- In Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
- Hepcdac 60mg Tablet works by preventing the HCV virus from multiplying in your body. It helps control the infection and makes the immune system work better. This lowers your chances of getting complications and improves your quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines. It is not a cure and should neither be used to prevent HCV infection. You must take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you're worried about them
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Hepcdac 60mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Hepcdac 60mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2 Per Day
- 2 Week
- Bottle of 28 Tablet
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Plot No. - 13, Gopal Krishna Nagar, Wathoda Lay-out, Ring Road Nagpur Maharashtra India +918037261292