- Other Types
- Tenofovir Alafenamide (25mg)
- HIV infection
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
In HIV infection
- Hepbest Tablet is an antiretroviral medicine. It works by preventing HIV from multiplying in your body. It helps control the infection and makes your immune system work better. This lowers your chances of getting complications such as new infections and improves your quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines.
- It is not a cure for HIV or AIDS and should not be used to prevent HIV after accidental exposure to a risk. You must take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of your combination of medicines and reduces the chances of your HIV infection becoming resistant to antiretroviral medicines. However, taking this medicine will not prevent you from passing HIV to other people.
- In patients with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, Hepbest Tablet works by preventing the HBV virus from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and makes the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications and improves the quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines. It is not a cure and should neither be used to prevent HBV infection. You must take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you're worried about them
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Hepbest Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
- Hepbest Tablet is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
Country of Origin
Made in India
Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) 25mg
HIV infection Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
Per Bottle 30 Tablets
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2 Per Day
- 2 Week
- Bottle of 30 Tablet
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Plot No. - 13, Gopal Krishna Nagar, Wathoda Lay-out, Ring Road Nagpur Maharashtra India +918037261292